Drew Rosen is a senior manager in KPMG’s federal audit practice with over 7 years of experience. His experience includes 7 years on Chief Financial Officers Act of 1990 (CFO Act) audits of large Federal entities, including the Departments of Commerce and Interior.
Drew has experience leading, coordinating, and supervising audit engagements for large federal government agencies, as well as not-for-profit State and Local governments, and commercial entities. Drew also has a background in auditing general IT controls and application controls, in support of financial statement audits.
Other professional and industry experience
- Audit Initiatives – Data & Analytics (D&A) Lead Champion
- Director, Membership, Washington, DC chapter, Association of Government Accountants (AGA) (03/15 to present).
- Magaret De Boe Leadership Program firm representative, Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (GWSCPA) (10/16 to present).
- eAudIT Federal Audit Business Unit Lead Champion (06/15 to 1/17).
- IDEA Data & Analytics Champion (6/14 to 1/17).
- KPMG National Instructor